Monday, January 18, 2010

Book Reviews

Dear Reader,

I have decided, in an effort to remember more vividly all the stories that I read, to create this site where I will describe to you the books that I have read, the feelings I enjoyed while reading them, and my ideas about the novels so that you may perceive, at the very least, a glimpse of the joy reading them will bring to you. I will include plot summaries and the jacket text (when applicable) along with my review of each novel.

Please remember that these thoughts and opinions are my own. And since each of us is so very unique from one another, I strongly recommend you read these books or any books of your choice so that you can formulate your own conclusions and fully enjoy the happiness that reading can bring.

Happy Reading...

TIKM Book Review

No comments:

Post a Comment